May 04, 2009

Thanks

  • Last night's bible study was awesome!
  • The plans to show Fireproof at the church are really shaping up...
  • Rainy day where Jason gets to spend the whole morning with me..
  • My niece Maddi was confirmed at her church on Sunday.. she looked so beautiful!
  • Apple turnovers from Pepperidge Farms
  • Tulips
  • Clean laundry
  • Pastor Matt and his wife Jen finished the Pittsburgh Marathon.. whoo hoo for them!!!
  • NOT feeling inclined to run at 26+ + mile marathon hahaha
  • I got hired just before an expansion at our office and things are really interesting (in a good way) with all kinds of new possibilities brewing.. very exciting to be a part of it!!!
  • I have a job
  • Jason has a job
  • I'm a mama... Thanks God! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job and the "daughter!" It is such an honor. Funny - I feel the same with the marathon. My brother-in-law just ran his 2nd. I hope I never have to run that far, but yay for them!

    ReplyDelete