May 28, 2009

Precious

  • I got to teach Jr. Church this last Sunday.. a group of 3yo. to 3rd graders.. I loved that group! I was in heaven with all the little girls wanting to sit with me during the lesson, and the boys won me over with their stories of adventures! The snack comes first, then singing (oh help me!), the lesson (I improvised a little on that.. it worked out really well) and then some fun games in the gym downstairs.. loved it!!
  • Small group leaders class was really interesting..
  • Jason and the boys went to my cousin's house from Friday until late Sunday.. I had a great time by myself! Wasn't exactly the way I planned it.. but I got the "vacation" I needed!
  • Having them come home
  • Many stories of fish, salamanders and toads caught while they were away and playing hard with their cousins.
  • I had a client schedule an appt. last minute yesterday (and I didn't want to do it because I wanted to have lunch with Jason~ he is working pretty close to home) so I said a prayer (yes I did!) and said," Oh, I would REALLY like to go have lunch with Jason.. what do you think, God? Have this guy cancel if that is okay with you..." Guess who cancelled? Oh yes he did! Don't those little blessings just make you SMILE!???? I am still laughing about it today and telling anyone who will listen about it..
  • Tomorrow the boys have a carnival at school.. they are very excited.. I hope it doesn't rain! Otherwise they will do it in the gym and no super bounce or rock climbing wall...
  • Tomorrow night is our church's showing of Fireproof.. plus some appetizers and such for the couples to munch on... I am praying that there will be a big turnout and that God's hand will be moving among everyone that evening!
  • Making chocolate covered strawberries to bring to the movie night and the picnic our Bible Study group is having on Sunday at Canoe Creek St. Park
  • I love being busy and the carnival (I volunteered for clean up.. what was I thinking? I am the only one!!! Hopefully Jason will be home to come help!! hahahahahaha), movie night (same night!), picnic and possibly Jet skiing + dinner with my Jason Saturday after I work a little.... I am SUPER excited!!!!!!!!! Fun stuff!!!

Hope you had a great weekend... things are crazy busy with everything going on.. Doesn't it seem like May just FLEW? The kids will be out of school very soon... They are very excited about that too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment