May 05, 2009

May Madness

  • Not really.. I just need a thesaurus to think up more words that mean praise :)
  • TJ Maxx rocks
  • Cute new glasses I got for the rare times I don't have my contacts in
  • Not having to shop at WalMart

The recipes I have come up with for fresh made, organic facials

Here's my favorite:

Oatmeal and Honey

Cleanser: Combine 2 Tbs. of organic yogurt with 1 tsp. (org.) honey.. Mix and apply to face in circular motions for about 2 minutes... Let sit for three.. Rinse off with warm water

Astringent: Puree a stalk of (organic if you have)celery.. wipe the green goo all over your face. Let sit for 2 minutes.. rinse off with warm water

Mask: Combine ground oatmeal (org.) (it's easy.. just use your coffee grinder or food processer.. leave some grit to it so it exfoliates too) and a little bit of (org.) whole milk. Massage around face gently and let sit for about 10 minutes.. Rinse off with warm and then cooler water..

Glowy, smooth, fresher looking skin!! If I actually used this at least once a week like I am supposed to.. then I would never need Clearasil again!

Hope you love it.. try it out and let me know if you glowed too!!

There are a ton of alterations you can do to this facial treatment but try it this way first..

  • allrecipes.com is the best site out there for a virtual cookbook!!
  • Enya
  • Chili's endless salsa and chips... I think God likes them too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment