May 17, 2009

Pleasant riches

  • Teaching the kids 4-6th grade this morning.. my two older boys were in the class too.. I like the poster we did on gossiping.... the acronym THINK is used to remind us of how to speak to others... our words should be True, Helpful, Inspiring, Necessary and Kind... the kids searched through some magazines and glued a collage of faces around the border and the THINK down the middle, center.. It looked great~! very colorful!
  • We bought a (new to us) boat.. hoping to try it out on the lake as soon as my very talented hubby fixes some light thingy on the trailer...
  • Watched the movie Seven Pounds last night... whew.... I adore Will Smith!! The story line was really complex.. (I only understood it because my nephew told me the whole story a few weeks ago... hahaha) knowing the ending didn't take away from the suspense though...
  • Really booked at work this Saturday.. I think that is a good thing!! ;)
  • Having a really good pb&b sandwich with a tall glass of ice cold milk... mmmm!!!!
  • Jason's beautiful blue/gray eyes..
  • Hearing him sing in church... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment