April 30, 2009

Praising Him

  • Compassion International... words can't express.............................

  • The boys and Jason get to finally have the sister/daughter they always wanted! I can't wait either! I have always wanted to "adopt".. He makes good of all my distraction and not DOING IT earlier.. perfect timing..
  • Clean water
  • Showers with hot water and fancy shampoo whenever I want..
  • A refrigerator and freezer full of yummy fresh food
  • Lots of I love you's , hugs, kisses and knowing My Lord is with me (thank you)
  • I got asked to help with communion this Sunday woot! I am honored!
  • I will be doing a kid's sunday school class with this church I just joined (shout out to 2nd Ave!!) I hope it is as wonderful as the classes I taught at our old church..
  • Our ladie's group will be starting that book this Sunday!!
  • I hope to be part of organizing a Compassion Sunday at our church shortly... pray that the discipleship director (Jen Harry) can find time to look over the info. and we can work on it together...
  • BTW.. Jen's dad (Greg George) is in need of some major prayer.. He has pancreatic / kidney cancer... going to start some alt. cancer therapy.. He works really hard and is already tired already without the treatments starting yet... comfort, strenght, wisdom.. your prayers will be directed perfectly to our Father.. thank you!!
  • YOU xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox How can you love someone you've neve seen face to face? Not sure, but I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment