April 08, 2009

Praising Him

  • Ezekiel bread~ yum!
  • Sunny skies, puffy white clouds.. I love clouds!
  • L's impetigo is getting better
  • C made his lunch last night, no small accomplishment!
  • T woke up happy
  • I get my hair cut tonight
  • Sunday is Easter
  • Sunday I become a member at my amazing church
  • The boys don't have school on Friday or Monday
  • The song "Beautiful King" by Danyew (I can only find it online @ myspace) or on my local radio station
  • Lead me to the cross by Hillsong
  • Peaceful through this storm
  • Prayers of friends
  • HE will be my husband when my husband can't/won't..

1 comment:

  1. I love those songs. I have them on my blog songs! (added them when I saw them on your list. Hope you dont mind!) I LOVELOVELOVE your last bullet! PS- add a follow this blog thingie to your blog! i wanna follow! :)

    ReplyDelete