April 23, 2009

Goodness

  • Using bullet type writing keeps me from rambling ~ one of my weaknesses
  • Other people who ramble.. I love it!!
  • My bible study group is going to use this book that I lovehttp://www.amazon.com/Better-Than-My-Dreams-Finding/dp/0849918677#
  • Warm temperatures again this weekend (84 (F) on Saturday????!!!)
  • Day 2 of Power 90... thanks to the lovely Morris Mama I looked up P90X (not there yet! ) so I compromised with my tired self and downgraded....
  • REALLY , really slow week at work (due to cancellations...) again, not too bad
  • Boys who get showers and use soap AND shampoo!!! yayyyyyy!!!!
  • Corey thought of a really awesome idea for his birthday party~ a fishing party.. how fun!! We will have about... 12 boys at an uncle's pond to fish for a while on Sat. night (will be really hot that day I hope :)) and then a bonfire to roast hot dogs (gag) and smores (yum).. should be a sticky, smelly mess... I will try to find some way of getting pictures online so you can witness the chaos... FUN!
  • Dark chocolate... need I say more?????

No comments:

Post a Comment